The sagacious rants of Chun Piow

Thursday, September 07, 2006

TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE OF STUPIDITY


Excerpt from From a recent MSNBC article:

Still, some Southern women remain stalwart supporters of the president and the Republican Party. At a watermelon festival in Chickamauga, in the mountains of northwest Georgia, substitute teacher Clydeen Tomanio said she remains committed to the party she's called home for 43 years.


"There are some people, and I'm one of them, that believe George Bush was placed where he is by the Lord," Tomanio said. "I don't care how he governs, I will support him. I'm a Republican through and through."

Seriously, after all that has gone wrong with the country over the last 5 and half years, there are still people out who think that Bush was placed in the White House "by the Lord"????

Who the hell are these idiots? Religious nutjobs, who else? No wonder even moderate Muslims think think that there is a holy war going on. We have Bush proclaiming war under the pretext of Christianity and on the other side, Osama claiming his jihad under the name of Allah.

The world would be a much better place without these Christian and Islamic extremists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home